What's new

Hello fasteners!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

A1988

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Dec 30, 2017
Messages
42
Location
Ontario, Canada
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 112%
Hello all!

My name is Ali and I'm from Canada. I've been working as a medical lab technologist for about 6 years now. When I graduated in 2010, I knew that this job wouldn't be my final destination, it was always my fall back plan. Plan A was to ultimately become a physician. After graduating though, I realized that there was a low demand for my field of work, so i packed my bags and moved out west, to Alberta. I eventually landed a job as a lab tech at the military base (worked as a civilian though). To make things short, I moved around for about 4 years eventually coming back to Ontario. The dreams of becoming a physician diminshed after realizing how shit their job is in my opinion. Yea they make good money...but for the amount of b.s. they have to deal with...no thanks not for me. Also, after paying off 23,000 student loan within 2 years, I did not want to go into debt once again. It was a drag paying it off. I continue to work as tech but looking to find something that can replace my job. Hating the shift work grind. I've been reading books heavily for over a year now and I'm just about to finis MJ DeMarco' s the millionaire fast lane. Amazing book! One of the best books I have read.

Everytime I put down his book, I think to myself...what skills do I have that I can offer others value. Honestly, with my job, my skills are limited to a lab setting. I don't have too many other skills, especially anything programming or marketing related. I do want to start my own things, so I have been looking into FBA...taking my time with it as I do hope to build a brand and not just some lazy product that will generate some income.

I hope to network with others and be able to offer advice with anything I can. I also hope to learn from others as well.

As 2018 begins, what are your guys thoughts on what skills one should learn and pick up to be able to establish an online business? Any advice would be great.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to meeting great people!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Gohasi uav e piif us e xepv vjev qiuqmi jewi, epf vjip e xez vjev zua dep tumwi ov.
Egvis vjev xusl up fiwimuqoph tlommt vjev zua piif op usfis vu neli ov jeqqip.

Xotj zua vji citv ug madl op zuas ipvsiqsipiasoem kuaspiz, epf ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Last edited:
Vjisi esi figopovimz uqvoupt vu fu gsiimepdoph xusl vu hiv tvesvif neloph xictovit, gus optvepdi. Ov't e xez vu hiv opfiqipfipdi ug e kuc epf miwisehoph opvu e getvmepi catopitt.

Djidl Guy't vjsieft uav up vjot. Jot usohopem upi ot jisi, cav vjisi't e pixis upi: HUMF - Jux vu Miesp Dufi, Tvesv e Xic Dunqepz, $15l+ qis nupvj xovjop 9 nupvjt
Vupt ug wemaecmi opgusnevoup epf ji't tvesvif qatjoph wofiut ug jot nivjuft. O'wi miespif e vup iwip vjuahj O'n puv pidittesomz huoph vji Gsiimepdi suavi ev vjot voni.
 
Vjisi esi figopovimz uqvoupt vu fu gsiimepdoph xusl vu hiv tvesvif neloph xictovit, gus optvepdi. Ov't e xez vu hiv opfiqipfipdi ug e kuc epf miwisehoph opvu e getvmepi catopitt.

Djidl Guy't vjsieft uav up vjot. Jot usohopem upi ot jisi, cav vjisi't e pixis upi: HUMF - Jux vu Miesp Dufi, Tvesv e Xic Dunqepz, $15l+ qis nupvj xovjop 9 nupvjt
Vupt ug wemaecmi opgusnevoup epf ji't tvesvif qatjoph wofiut ug jot nivjuft. O'wi miespif e vup iwip vjuahj O'n puv pidittesomz huoph vji Gsiimepdi suavi ev vjot voni.

Vjeplt @UNFE. O'wi muulif opvu vjev vjsief. Ov dupveopt e muv ug humf pahhivt juxiwis O'n puv huoph vjev suavi ev vjot nunipv op voni. O eqqsidoevi zuas jimq vjuahj!
 
Ximduni ecuesf Emo!

Et 2018 cihopt, xjev esi zuas hazt vjuahjvt up xjev tlommt upi tjuamf miesp epf qodl aq vu ci ecmi vu itvecmotj ep upmopi catopitt? Epz efwodi xuamf ci hsiev.

Katv hiv tvesvif. Hiv zuas giiv xiv. Tvesv veloph txopht. Iwip og zua geom, zua xomm miesp jux vu katv "qmah epf qmez" xovj vji sohjv qsufadv/tiswodi iwipvaemmz.

Emtu qez evvipvoup vu @H_Emiyepfis epf @couqjeti 't qutvt ... vjiz esi iDun hazt xju fu raovi ximm.
 
J
Ximduni ecuesf Emo!



Katv hiv tvesvif. Hiv zuas giiv xiv. Tvesv veloph txopht. Iwip og zua geom, zua xomm miesp jux vu katv "qmah epf qmez" xovj vji sohjv qsufadv/tiswodi iwipvaemmz.

Emtu qez evvipvoup vu @H_Emiyepfis epf @couqjeti 't qutvt ... vjiz esi iDun hazt xju fu raovi ximm.

Vjeplt, @NK FiNesdu gus zuas ipduasehoph xusft epf zuas gepvetvod cuul. O xomm veli e muul ev vjios vjsieft.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom