aarias7774
New Contributor
Hello All,
My name is Alex. I've been reading the Millionaire Fast Lane for the better part of a month now and I'm loving it so far; my curiosity has definitely been piqued enough that I decided to join the forum.
My story as a whole is too long for one post but I will give it my best shot to summarize it.
I am 43 yrs. old, originally from Costa Rica in Central America but have lived in Southern California for almost 30 yrs now, and although I am fortunate enough to work from home, I feel very miserable with my job as I am still trading my time for money ("tele-commuting") and all the things MJ outlines in his book and the pay is barely enough for me to skim by.
It also doesn't help that I currently feel very depressed, partly as a result of failed attempts at achieving financial independence in my life but also as a result of circumstances that currently surround me, that I REALIZE are the direct result of choices of action I have made as a result of my own choices of perception.
I am hoping, in joining this forum, that I will not only learn from the entire community but also that I may be able to contribute something of value as well. I am also hoping to change my life for the better as I am "sick and tired of feeling sick and tired."
My name is Alex. I've been reading the Millionaire Fast Lane for the better part of a month now and I'm loving it so far; my curiosity has definitely been piqued enough that I decided to join the forum.
My story as a whole is too long for one post but I will give it my best shot to summarize it.
I am 43 yrs. old, originally from Costa Rica in Central America but have lived in Southern California for almost 30 yrs now, and although I am fortunate enough to work from home, I feel very miserable with my job as I am still trading my time for money ("tele-commuting") and all the things MJ outlines in his book and the pay is barely enough for me to skim by.
It also doesn't help that I currently feel very depressed, partly as a result of failed attempts at achieving financial independence in my life but also as a result of circumstances that currently surround me, that I REALIZE are the direct result of choices of action I have made as a result of my own choices of perception.
I am hoping, in joining this forum, that I will not only learn from the entire community but also that I may be able to contribute something of value as well. I am also hoping to change my life for the better as I am "sick and tired of feeling sick and tired."
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
