What's new

Hello everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Sneeuw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
4
Location
The Netherlands
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 175%
Hello everyone,

My name is Matthijs, (Matthew if translated to English) i'm 19 years old and live in The Netherlands.

I have read 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' for the first time a couple months back. I think its an awesome book that provides a lot of value.
I'm currently reading the book for the second time, to extract the valuable lessons from it and to write down those lessons/concepts in my own words.
So that I remember the lessons/concepts better because I had to formulate them in my own words. I also like the no-nonsense approach of the book.

I'm a software developer at a small IT company in The Netherlands and besides work I also go to school.
Its a combination between work and school, so 1 day in the week I go to school and the other 4 days I go to work.
The education is paid by my employer which is nice.

My goals for this year are to build a strong mental foundation/framework for the future, specifically focused on
doing/completing tasks, you might wonder what I mean with that but let me explain:
As a software developer I have my own hobby projects in which I try new stuff or to learn a certain concept.
But it happens very often that while working on that project 1 of 2 things happen:
1. I hit a roadblock and don't know how to remove it and because of that I switch to a different hobby project.
2. Something more interesting comes along, which then becomes my new hobby coding project.

Its an awful habit to have. So I think its vital for me to work on improving myself in this area.
Hobby coding projects are gonna have roadblocks and so a Fastlane journey is also going to contain roadblocks.
The foundation doesn't need to be perfect, but my current foundation of sand isn't going to hold it.

Currently I have a written list of tasks that need to be completed on a day and I give giving myself a reward to do something that really motivates me, when i have completed all the tasks.
This is to ensure that even tasks that don't really motivate me but are important get completed,
because of the potential reward my brain receives if I complete all the tasks I set out to do that day.
The roadblocks I try to tackle with breaking them down into little pieces so that I can solve the individual pieces that make up the whole.

Oh, for anyone wondering my username means "snow" in Dutch.

Thats all, thanks for reading.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Epuvjis Favdjnep, ximduni vu vji gusan!

Xjev lopf ug tugvxesi dunqepz fu zua xusl gus epf up xjev lopf ug qistupem qsukidvt fu zua xusl up? O’n emtu xusloph op vji OV csepdj et e gsiimepdi gsupv-ipf fiwimuqis.
 
Epuvjis Favdjnep, ximduni vu vji gusan!

Xjev lopf ug tugvxesi dunqepz fu zua xusl gus epf up xjev lopf ug qistupem qsukidvt fu zua xusl up? O’n emtu xusloph op vji OV csepdj et e gsiimepdi gsupv-ipf fiwimuqis.
Vjeplt :)

Vji dunqepz O xusl gus ot puv siemmz e tugvxesi dunqepz, ovt ep OV-tidasovz dunqepz vjev citofit ovt neop gudat ug qsuwofoph OV-tidasovz tiswodit emtu fiwimuqt e tugvxesi eqqmodevoup vjsuahj xjodj zua dep tidasimz tjesi gomit.

Vji qistupem qsukidvt sephi xomfmz op devihusz, gus iyenqmi o jewi xuslif up e czvidufi opvisqsivis gostv xsovvip op Kewe epf e tonomes wistoup ug vjev op D++ cav emtu e xictovi vu vsedl iyqiptit. (cav op vjev qsukidv o jov tuni suefcmudlt, tu vjev tovt up nz vufu motv)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom