The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone!!!

MorenaLove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 10, 2020
North Carolina, US
Hello everyone,

My name is Esmeralda and I'm from North Carolina. I started a bridal and quinceañera boutique 3 years ago and it has been a long rocky road for me. However, with dedication and hard work I have started to see the fruits of my work come to life. I do have to say that many times throughout this journey I have been really close to giving up. As a mother, grandmother and a wife the decision to be an entrepreneur has been one of the most difficult decisions I have ever made. But at the same time it has been like the best thing that I have done for myself. It has brought a feeling of fulfillment, a feeling that I can create a different lifestyle for myself and my offspring. My husband, on the other hand, decided that he did not want an entrepreneur wife and has left the house. At the beginning I was sad but now I’m ready to make my business grow even more. I have started to do my research on successful entrepreneurs, business growth and finance. That's how I ended up on this forum :) I've already ordered my books, Unscripted and TMF . I'm ready to learn!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ohodges1969

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 13, 2019
Esmeralda Good Evening Great lady . How are you ? You can do it and build, develop, grow.... It takes commitment , focus, mindset... I'm O'Neal nice to meet you

Hello everyone,

My name is Esmeralda and I'm from North Carolina. I started a bridal and quinceañera boutique 3 years ago and it has been a long rocky road for me. However, with dedication and hard work I have started to see the fruits of my work come to life. I do have to say that many times throughout this journey I have been really close to giving up. As a mother, grandmother and a wife the decision to be an entrepreneur has been one of the most difficult decisions I have ever made. But at the same time it has been like the best thing that I have done for myself. It has brought a feeling of fulfillment, a feeling that I can create a different lifestyle for myself and my offspring. My husband, on the other hand, decided that he did not want an entrepreneur wife and has left the house. At the beginning I was sad but now I’m ready to make my business grow even more. I have started to do my research on successful entrepreneurs, business growth and finance. That's how I ended up on this forum :) I've already ordered my books, Unscripted and TMF . I'm ready to learn!

MorenaLove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 10, 2020
North Carolina, US
Esmeralda Good Evening Great lady . How are you ? You can do it and build, develop, grow.... It takes commitment , focus, mindset... I'm O'Neal nice to meet you
Hi O'Neal thank you and nice to meet you as well! I'm doing great just taking advantage of this time off work.

Leecha14

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jul 29, 2019
Hi Esmeralda, nice to meet you. I'm in a similar situation and my husband couldn't handle all of this passion and left in October. My doctor told me that this is when we channel our energy and build empires so cheers to that. Lisa

MorenaLove

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 10, 2020
North Carolina, US
Hi Esmeralda, nice to meet you. I'm in a similar situation and my husband couldn't handle all of this passion and left in October. My doctor told me that this is when we channel our energy and build empires so cheers to that. Lisa
Hi nice meeting you as well! Its hard for some people to understand but for people like us is a wonderful and fulfilling feeling, Let's make the best of it!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome, I truly hope the books help you on your journey in business!

Ohodges1969

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 13, 2019
Esmeralda I appreciate the response back.... have truly thought deeply about WHY and PURPOSE .. Remember your HOW is BIGGER... Lets talk more and bounce ideas of each other .. I love your energy and drive...

Hi O'Neal thank you and nice to meet you as well! I'm doing great just taking advantage of this time off work.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...