The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone

MehdiBmm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2019
Good morning from Algeria,

I am Mehdi, 24 years old and I started with affiliate marketing. It was a tech blog that used to bring me $500/m until it was hit by a Google update in 2018. Now I started my own Managed WordPress Hosting service 2 months ago but I don't have any clients as of yet.

I want to become an entrepreneur to be free and find time for my hobbies: acting and football. And also because I don't like the salaries offered where I live.

My dream is to invest or start a SaaS business, I have a lot of ideas but they require capital. I hope I'll be able to afford to launch them soon.

I was introduced the forum by someone who had their own affiliate blog too.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest61835

When you say WordPress hosting for clients, this leaves me asking more questions than giving you answers.

Who will be hosting the WordPress websites?
Are you hosting websites on a server you own?
Do you make websites and have the domain/websites hosted on something like Host Gator or Go Daddy?
There needs to be more explanation to what you're doing and how you're doing it.

I'm a freelance website designer starting my own services business for local businesses in my city.

If you want to follow my thread to get some ideas or help, here it is:

MehdiBmm

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 21, 2019
When you say WordPress hosting for clients, this leaves me asking more questions than giving you answers.

Who will be hosting the WordPress websites?
Are you hosting websites on a server you own?
Do you make websites and have the domain/websites hosted on something like Host Gator or Go Daddy?
There needs to be more explanation to what you're doing and how you're doing it.

I'm a freelance website designer starting my own services business for local businesses in my city.

If you want to follow my thread to get some ideas or help, here it is:

Actually, there are three plans. One where the website will be hosted on Reseller hosting, and I take care of the updates and security of the client's website. Another plan when they can get their website hosted on my own dedicated server (which is faster than the hosting on Reseller plan) and another plan when they can get their own dedicated server entirely managed for me, it can hold up to 10 WordPress websites that have heavy traffic (1M+ /website).

I take care of updates and security on all of those three plans so they have to focus on content and other important parts of WordPress instead of maintenance.

I am being transparent on my website, so for each plan, it is said specifically which type of hosting it is.

I don't make websites but rather host and manage them.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Mehdi,

Welcome to the forum!

Its great to hear that you already have some experience with Affiliate Marketing and already made some money online. Im sure you are further than 80% of people who try to make it in entrepreneurship.

Take your time in choosing what you want to get into. Once you decide though, stick with that decision and give it all you got!

Best,
Champion

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Monkeycom

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Aug 20, 2019
UK
Good morning from Algeria,

I am Mehdi, 24 years old and I started with affiliate marketing. It was a tech blog that used to bring me $500/m until it was hit by a Google update in 2018. Now I started my own Managed WordPress Hosting service 2 months ago but I don't have any clients as of yet.

I want to become an entrepreneur to be free and find time for my hobbies: acting and football. And also because I don't like the salaries offered where I live.

My dream is to invest or start a SaaS business, I have a lot of ideas but they require capital. I hope I'll be able to afford to launch them soon.

I was introduced the forum by someone who had their own affiliate blog too.

The process is always the same. Being dependent on Google is never smart. You do not own a business, but Google owns you.

The only sustainable way to build a business online is to build a database of potential customers on which you have a direct access to. Typically, an email list.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...