The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone... :)

Bruno Medeiros

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Nov 29, 2018
Hi,

My name is Bruno, and I'm from Portugal, but currently living in the UAE and working as a commercial pilot in one of the ME carriers... A "dream" job for a lot of people!!

I've been reading a lot of books about entrepreneurship, business and personal grow this year and I must confess that I've never been so interested in building something that can add value to other peoples life like now. I came across The Fastlane Millionaire (@MJ DeMarco) researching online and decided to buy the book, and I've read it with a lot of enthusiasm chapter by chapter.

I've always had that feeling inside me that I want to create a brand and offer products or services who can add value to people's life and help them anyway. The journey of creating something by my own seems exciting but I'm not expecting an easy path, being my first challenge to change my slowlane mindset...

Allow me to dream big!
Bruno.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome Bruno,

I would say that with entrepreneurship the skies the limit but with Space X etc. we are now well beyond that. ;)

A good friend of mine is also from Portugal and another flies private jets for a living funny enough. Look forward to your progress. Enjoy the forum.

-

RichardMarkRead

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

My name is Bruno, and I'm from Portugal, but currently living in the UAE and working as a commercial pilot in one of the ME carriers... A "dream" job for a lot of people!!

I've been reading a lot of books about entrepreneurship, business and personal grow this year and I must confess that I've never been so interested in building something that can add value to other peoples life like now. I came across The Fastlane Millionaire researching online and decided to buy the book, and I've read it with a lot of enthusiasm chapter by chapter.

I've always had that feeling inside me that I want to create a brand and offer products or services who can add value to people's life and help them anyway. The journey of creating something by my own seems exciting but I'm not expecting an easy path, being my first challenge to change my slowlane mindset...

Allow me to dream big!
Bruno.
Hi Bruno!

Welcome to you. Great story so far... I can't wait to hear whats coming next :)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007