- Joined
- Jul 11, 2018
- Messages
- 21
Rep Bank
$255
$255
User Power: 171%
I'm a college student in Europe and I am currently in my last year before getting my teaching degree. However, for some reason I cannot seem to see myself living an ordinary -or, as MJ puts it, "scripted"- life. I have made it through a pretty rough time, which I feel is necessary to spark the motivation to improve your life. Anyway, I am currently living in a run down dorm room, so it's a long stretch between where I want to be and where I am now.
What I have done so far: I have seen people recommend TMF , so I got it and read it. Naturally, I followed up with Unscripted , which I also read through. I have to say I was glad that somebody wrote down the exact same thoughts I have about working a job for decades and then hoping for a stable economy to rely on for retirement...
Currently, I am researching niches and reading up on copywriting until I settle on an idea to execute (I know I will get at least one call out for "action-faking" on this, haha).
Mostly I am here to learn from others, aswell as to contribute my own knowledge. I am also looking forward to discussions with like-minded people!
What I have done so far: I have seen people recommend TMF , so I got it and read it. Naturally, I followed up with Unscripted , which I also read through. I have to say I was glad that somebody wrote down the exact same thoughts I have about working a job for decades and then hoping for a stable economy to rely on for retirement...
Currently, I am researching niches and reading up on copywriting until I settle on an idea to execute (I know I will get at least one call out for "action-faking" on this, haha).
Mostly I am here to learn from others, aswell as to contribute my own knowledge. I am also looking forward to discussions with like-minded people!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
