The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello everyone

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

GainsGainsGains

Contributor
Jul 11, 2018
I'm a college student in Europe and I am currently in my last year before getting my teaching degree. However, for some reason I cannot seem to see myself living an ordinary -or, as MJ puts it, "scripted"- life. I have made it through a pretty rough time, which I feel is necessary to spark the motivation to improve your life. Anyway, I am currently living in a run down dorm room, so it's a long stretch between where I want to be and where I am now.

What I have done so far: I have seen people recommend TMF, so I got it and read it. Naturally, I followed up with Unscripted, which I also read through. I have to say I was glad that somebody wrote down the exact same thoughts I have about working a job for decades and then hoping for a stable economy to rely on for retirement...

Currently, I am researching niches and reading up on copywriting until I settle on an idea to execute (I know I will get at least one call out for "action-faking" on this, haha).

Mostly I am here to learn from others, aswell as to contribute my own knowledge. I am also looking forward to discussions with like-minded people!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Thanks for the detailed response. I see it similar, in the beginning, you have only a small...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
The day I can afford to pay 800 a month to have someone keep me accountable is the day I've won...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom