nemmip
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2018
- Messages
- 2
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 200%
Hi,
I'm Julia and in a few days I'll be 18 years old, which in my country, Poland means that I'll be adult by law. I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and came here to learn more about ways of becoming rich.
What's my motivation?
),
a little French and German and finally I'm learning now Russian. In my high school I have extended maths, physics and English but I want to study something connected with programming. Now I can only code in HTML5 and CSS3 because few years ago I've learned this by myself to make money in virtual game.
My biggest problem now is that I don't know what I can invent to earn money.
Thank you all for reading this!
I'm Julia and in a few days I'll be 18 years old, which in my country, Poland means that I'll be adult by law. I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and came here to learn more about ways of becoming rich.
What's my motivation?
- I'm materialistic person. I just want to have fancy things and in the (nearest) future I want to go to any shop I like and buy new phone, computer or even a car.
- I don't want to be in situation like my parents are now: in debts, always in work and with words "we don't have money".
- I want to make my dreams come true, before my 40s or 30s I want to buy a piece of land and build my own equestrian centre.
a little French and German and finally I'm learning now Russian. In my high school I have extended maths, physics and English but I want to study something connected with programming. Now I can only code in HTML5 and CSS3 because few years ago I've learned this by myself to make money in virtual game.
My biggest problem now is that I don't know what I can invent to earn money.
Thank you all for reading this!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
