What's new

Hello everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

UrbanLegend

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Jan 22, 2017
Messages
63
Location
Munich, Germany
Rep Bank
$490
User Power: 132%
Hello everyone,

my name is Marco, I am 24 years old and live in munich, germany. I'm gonna give a short insight in my life and future plans:

While I went to school I never knew what I wanted to do with my life. Normal jobs never seemed appealing to me. So after i finished high school I did a working holiday in New Zealand for half a year. After I came back to germany i still didn't know which career path I would take. So I worked at a company near my home for another half year. After this I decided to go to university and pursue a degree in business administration. As I am writing this I am studying for my final exams and writing my bachelor thesis. During my studies I had a job during my semester breaks and an internship which was part of my studies. All the jobs I have done so far resultet in the same conclusion: "This can't be it?! I don't want to have to do this until I retire".

This lead me to the path of wanting to be an entrepreneur. I started reading books and accumulating knowledge that would help me become successful. One of those books is "the millionaire fastlane " by @MJ DeMarco, which I have to say is the best book I read on the topic so far.

My plans for the future:

I will graduate in march this year. After that I will take the job which will allow the most free time with decent pay. I will try to safe as much money as possible to start my Amazon FBA business (I know this conflicts with the commandment of control but hear me out). I will build this business while still being employed, scaling it to the point I can live of of it. This will disengange me from being an employee. Since Amazon FBA has a high passivity once running, I will use this earned free time to work on my very own business, where I will be in control.

During this time I of course will be attending this forum and hopefully help others on their journey.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Marco
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Huuf opvsu. Ximduni.
 
Jo iwiszupi,

ov't ciip e xjomi topdi O xet up vjot gusan. O sief tuni vjsieft jisi epf vjisi cav nutvmz O xet gudatif up hivvoph dmutis vu nz huemt.
Moli O teof O hsefaevif op nesdj epf xipv up vu muul gus e kuc xjodj qezt vji commt epf emtu gapft nz ipvsqsipiasoem wipvasit. Egvis 3 nupvjt O gopemmz guapf ov, tu O tvesvif xusloph op Kamz. O vsoif vu qav vji nutv nupiz quttocmi up vji tofi gus nz catopitt epf upmz 2 nupvjt opvu nz kuc O tvesvif xusloph up nz Enebup timmoph catopitt. Vufez O en ev vji quopv xjisi O usfisif tenqmit ug nz gostv qsufadv. O en eonoph vu howi vji coh usfis iesmz Puwincis. Ov giimt huuf gopemmz veloph vji tviqt epf fuoph ov egvis vjoploph epf vemloph ecuav ov gus emnutv e zies.

Og zua hazt xeppe jisi nusi ecuav nz kuaspiz epf nusi fiveomt ug xjev't jeqqipoph, xjev O en dassipvmz xusloph up, vji tiv cedlt epf vji xopt qmieti miv ni lpux, tu O xomm liiq vjot et aq vu fevi et quttocmi.

Vjev ot ov gus pux epf juqigammz O dep vimm zua nusi tuup. :)
 
Huuf opvsu!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom