Greetings,
I am a business student currently and am about a year and a half away from getting my degree. I have had my own beliefs for a while about what I REALLY want to do in life and MJ's book complimented my beliefs, taught me more, and gave me motivation for the future. Everyone I know says to work hard your whole life. I can partly agree with that, but I do not want to be in the slow lane and start "living for real" when I am 70 and retired. I plan to graduate and get a job with my degree, making a descent salary. However, I only see myself doing this for 5-8 years. I plan to save as much money as possible for capital towards a business venture. I think about what will get me to the fast lane everyday... from new product ideas, service company ideas to new restaurant chains. Most people in my position are satisfied with a good paying job and are obvious slow lane travelers. I have been thinking outside the box for a while in my life now, not being satisfied with a life in the slow lane. I love how MJ prepares you for the right mindset in his book, because I think a lot of people who want to graduate to the fast lane have the wrong mindset. Whatever idea, product, business or whatever turns my light bulb on will gladly be served 110% of my hard work and dedication to turn it into an entrepreneurial powerhouse. I know it will not happen overnight, but I am willing to do whatever it takes.
On a side note, my interests include:
I am a business student currently and am about a year and a half away from getting my degree. I have had my own beliefs for a while about what I REALLY want to do in life and MJ's book complimented my beliefs, taught me more, and gave me motivation for the future. Everyone I know says to work hard your whole life. I can partly agree with that, but I do not want to be in the slow lane and start "living for real" when I am 70 and retired. I plan to graduate and get a job with my degree, making a descent salary. However, I only see myself doing this for 5-8 years. I plan to save as much money as possible for capital towards a business venture. I think about what will get me to the fast lane everyday... from new product ideas, service company ideas to new restaurant chains. Most people in my position are satisfied with a good paying job and are obvious slow lane travelers. I have been thinking outside the box for a while in my life now, not being satisfied with a life in the slow lane. I love how MJ prepares you for the right mindset in his book, because I think a lot of people who want to graduate to the fast lane have the wrong mindset. Whatever idea, product, business or whatever turns my light bulb on will gladly be served 110% of my hard work and dedication to turn it into an entrepreneurial powerhouse. I know it will not happen overnight, but I am willing to do whatever it takes.
On a side note, my interests include:
- Riding and building motorcycles
- lifting weights and being fit
- target shooting with and collecting modern day tactical firearms
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
