The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone.

newton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 4, 2012
Hello everyone, my name is Newton. I am a new member here, nice to meet everyone here. I read the book of Mr. DeMarco which gives me new valuable perspectives about wealth and life.

At the moment, I am a student at Texas A&M- Corpus Christi, and my major is computer science. I believe that I will learn a lot valuable lessons in this forum from everyone because I have a strong passion for learning and get the life I want.

Have a nice day, everybody.
:):)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Welcome to the forum!

What country are you from? Glad you were not hurt in the Texas A&M shootings a few weeks back.

How did you happen to find The Millionaire Fast Lane book?

newton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 4, 2012
Welcome to the forum!

What country are you from? Glad you were not hurt in the Texas A&M shootings a few weeks back.

How did you happen to find The Millionaire Fast Lane book?

I am from Viet Nam, and I have been studying in the U.S for 4 years. I found the book on amazon because I was trying to change my life at that time. At the moment, I am trying to apply the knowledge from the book to my life to find the appropriate business for my current situation and satisfies all the conditions said in the book. The business I want to take now is the app business on Apple store. I know that it is not easy because if it is, everyone can be a millionaire real quick, but I think it satisfies all the conditions,time, scale, control, and entry. Furthermore, it does not take a lot of money to start, and it is worthy to try. Anyway, I don't know any other choices. For me, I want to get rich because I want to grow, explore my journey, take care for my parents, brother, sister, and help the other people around the world to achieve their goals and their dreams through my results. Therefore, money is not the main reason I want to get rich.

Thank you Mr. Vigilante for caring about me and asking me the question.

I wish you have a nice day and I can talk to you more. ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

newton

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Oct 4, 2012
Hey newton,

Nice to have you here. I was just reading about your school having one of the top endowments in the country.

Thank you Mr. Steele for caring about my school. Actually, I did not know it until you told me. :)

For me, I do not believe that education at school can help me get the life I want, but I do believe in self-education which requires everyone learn new things and skills in their entire life to get the life they want. :)

Nice to talk to you, Mr. Steele. Hope that we can talk more.
Have a nice day, Mr. Steele. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...