Hi there! These forums are amazing, this was just what I was looking for!
Please let me introduce myself. I am a 20 year-old student from the Netherlands. I am interested in many things, really passionate about living this life at a higher level and inspiring as many people as I can to join me in this amazing journey.
I am a competitive person, have practised a lot of sports and believe that anything is possible. Some great inspirations for me are Randy Pausch, Anthony Robbins, Steve Pavlina and my former Judo Sensei.
Currently I have goals for Passive Income, Health, and Relationships and I have dreams of Travel, Contribution, Writing books and Experiencing the world.
I love to learn about people and how they can improve their life and enjoy it even more.
Please let me introduce myself. I am a 20 year-old student from the Netherlands. I am interested in many things, really passionate about living this life at a higher level and inspiring as many people as I can to join me in this amazing journey.
I am a competitive person, have practised a lot of sports and believe that anything is possible. Some great inspirations for me are Randy Pausch, Anthony Robbins, Steve Pavlina and my former Judo Sensei.
Currently I have goals for Passive Income, Health, and Relationships and I have dreams of Travel, Contribution, Writing books and Experiencing the world.
I love to learn about people and how they can improve their life and enjoy it even more.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
