Hey, my name is Vince.
I've just recently finished the fastlane book, I'm VERY motivated to switch from my slowlane to the fastlane.
I'm attending university in Canada, at the moment I'm trying to get a degree in computer science. I feel that having a good foundation in computer science will help me build a fastlane business on the internet and also like MJ stated education really starts after graduation.
I have experience in web design (CSS/JS/HTML), programming(PHP/C#/Java) and affiliate marketing. Unfortunately I've spent the past year publishing websites that promote cost-per-action advertisements and also freelancing for others. I’ve been basically helping others with their fastlanes.
Thanks for reading! If you need a hand with anything or any tips for me, I'd love to help or listen.
PS: I'm looking for things to help increase productivity (mobile apps on android to help plan my days, desktop apps to help keep track of todos etc). I'm disorganized and a procrastinator!
I've just recently finished the fastlane book, I'm VERY motivated to switch from my slowlane to the fastlane.
I'm attending university in Canada, at the moment I'm trying to get a degree in computer science. I feel that having a good foundation in computer science will help me build a fastlane business on the internet and also like MJ stated education really starts after graduation.
I have experience in web design (CSS/JS/HTML), programming(PHP/C#/Java) and affiliate marketing. Unfortunately I've spent the past year publishing websites that promote cost-per-action advertisements and also freelancing for others. I’ve been basically helping others with their fastlanes.
Thanks for reading! If you need a hand with anything or any tips for me, I'd love to help or listen.
PS: I'm looking for things to help increase productivity (mobile apps on android to help plan my days, desktop apps to help keep track of todos etc). I'm disorganized and a procrastinator!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
