I'd like to introduce myself to the forum.
I'm a fairly recent Canadian grad from a pricey MBA. I pursued my MBA in the hopes forging a career in Corporate Finance or Consulting. Over the course of my program, I found that I did not have much in common with my peers at school who were primed to run the rat race and I did a considerable amount of soul searching of what I really wanted in life.
The Millionaire Fastlane brought a lot of clarity to me. Much of philosophy and ideals are congruent with who I have always been and what I have always thought. Yet, I treaded through the slowlane path following traditional advice and finished off an expensive MBA with considerable debt. I wish something had opened my eyes earlier.
Well, the past is water under the bridge as they say. I am eager to start the next and most important chapter of my life. I am eager to start my true business education in the real world and achieve success. I look forward to everyone's input and hope to contribute effectively.
I'm a fairly recent Canadian grad from a pricey MBA. I pursued my MBA in the hopes forging a career in Corporate Finance or Consulting. Over the course of my program, I found that I did not have much in common with my peers at school who were primed to run the rat race and I did a considerable amount of soul searching of what I really wanted in life.
The Millionaire Fastlane brought a lot of clarity to me. Much of philosophy and ideals are congruent with who I have always been and what I have always thought. Yet, I treaded through the slowlane path following traditional advice and finished off an expensive MBA with considerable debt. I wish something had opened my eyes earlier.
Well, the past is water under the bridge as they say. I am eager to start the next and most important chapter of my life. I am eager to start my true business education in the real world and achieve success. I look forward to everyone's input and hope to contribute effectively.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
