What's new

Hello Everyone

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

jody_w

PARKED
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
1
Location
New England
Rep Bank
$60
I'm Jody and I really look forward to participating on this forum.

I about halfway through MJ's book and immediately started looking for a place to discuss it...and found you all.

I've always worked for myself, but I've realized the past few years that all I've done is build myself a job. I teach music privately and, while it's much better than doing it in the schools, it's still trading time for money. I'd be much happier if it was a hobby rather than the thing I depend on for a living.

I've thought about some of the concepts MJ discusses in his book, of course, but I've never seen it crystallized as well as he did.

So what am I doing to ramp up to the Fastlane? I've been learning how to build web sites over the past couple of years, trying various models and experimenting to find what works for me and what doesn't. I've built a small linkbuilding business so I can finance my education and experiments on someone else's dime. I'm starting to do some outsourcing but this business is more of a vehicle to get me to where I want to go.

Of all the types of sites I've built (adsense, affiliate, etc), the most promising are local sites that I have gotten on Google pg. 1 for various keywords. When the rankings stabilize a bit I want to lease them out. I think I might be able to grow a few money trees with this.

Anyway, that's who I am and where I am in my journey.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Kufz, juqi vu tii ze esuapf.
 
ximduni vu vji gusan!!!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom