This is Jose Contreras, just joined the forum. Heard about MJ's for the first time while listening to Pat Flynn's "Smart Passive Income" podcast and while flying (for work!) to Las Vegas last Monday I heard the episode where Pat interviews MJ, bought the book yesterday and am reading it right now. Well, I guess I share the same burning desire as the rest of the members of this forum and hope to be able to contribute somehow.
I am a software engineer, consultant on the Energy & Utilities field for a British consulting firm called Logica, travel a lot for work and every time I can with my family for pleasure. I Live in Florida (no, not on millionaire row yet!) and have two sons in college.
I am a software engineer, consultant on the Energy & Utilities field for a British consulting firm called Logica, travel a lot for work and every time I can with my family for pleasure. I Live in Florida (no, not on millionaire row yet!) and have two sons in college.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
