wade1mil
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
My name is Wade and I currently reside in sunny California. I bought the Kindle version of The Millionaire Fastlane two weeks ago and was beyond impressed. Great job MJ! I can't wait to experience the process of wealth with everyone on the forum. My background is baseball, insurance and computer programming. Let me know if I can help.
I was searching for some enlightening rags-to-riches stories and I came across this article. It's pretty much the epitome of the slowlane process, but I found it comical nonetheless. Enjoy!
How Anyone Can Retire In 10 Years (Or Less!)
I was searching for some enlightening rags-to-riches stories and I came across this article. It's pretty much the epitome of the slowlane process, but I found it comical nonetheless. Enjoy!
How Anyone Can Retire In 10 Years (Or Less!)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
