Hello to everybody in this forum. I am currently reading "The Millionaire fastlane ". Lets introduce myself to everyone: I am a 16 year old male, who always dreamed about being an entrepreneur. When we talked about our dream jobs in kindergarten my answer was usually businessman. I made my first businnesplan at the age of 7 on a blank sheet of paper my mom gave me. I drew things that symbolized a "good" businness to me like, a bank, a goldmine and a derrick. Today I, of course, know that the world is way more complicated as it seemed to me back then. This is why joined thefastlaneforum. I want to meet people with ambitions and unlimited dreams, who can encourage and push me to my own financial success but also get a good network of people i can ask about financial issues where school and my surrounding can not help me with.
Thats it.
Note: English is not my native language. I am sorry for any grammar- or speaking mistakes I eventually made.
Thats it.
Note: English is not my native language. I am sorry for any grammar- or speaking mistakes I eventually made.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
