The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone!

Dr Doomain

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 16, 2023
I am new on this forum, but I have been a lurker for quite some time now.
I do SEO full-time, I started it way back in 2009, when it was still much easier.
My specialty is link building, I tried all kinds of methods throughout the years with more or less success.
I focus on guest posting as I believe that is the most effective and scalable method currently.
But as you know, the SEO landscape is always changing, like the introduction of AI recently.

Anyway, good to be here, and ask me if you have any questions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I am new on this forum, but I have been a lurker for quite some time now.
I do SEO full-time, I started it way back in 2009, when it was still much easier.
My specialty is link building, I tried all kinds of methods throughout the years with more or less success.
I focus on guest posting as I believe that is the most effective and scalable method currently.
But as you know, the SEO landscape is always changing, like the introduction of AI recently.

Anyway, good to be here, and ask me if you have any questions!
Have you read the book the millionaire Fastlane ? Welcome to the forum.

Artiom O

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Oct 10, 2021
What is your goal ? Do you want to start a business ?

capito

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 5, 2021
escribelo.ai is a Spanish application developed by young people in their 19-20 years, who began their journey in the world of affiliate and similar websites at 13 years of age. Over time they developed a great skill with SEO and everything that moves around it. And they found it opportune to create an assistance tool for others.

This application was launched more than 1 year ago, and as expected, they have integrated their application into the AI ecosystem (personally, I think that chatGPT works at full speed inside, although it has other features beyond AI as well) .

I hope you don't take my words the wrong way, since I deviated from your question. I kept thinking about your skill set/experience in SEO, and what you could do with the help of AI+... (accumulating advantage!)

Welcome to the forum

Dr Doomain

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 16, 2023
escribelo.ai is a Spanish application developed by young people in their 19-20 years, who began their journey in the world of affiliate and similar websites at 13 years of age. Over time they developed a great skill with SEO and everything that moves around it. And they found it opportune to create an assistance tool for others.

This application was launched more than 1 year ago, and as expected, they have integrated their application into the AI ecosystem (personally, I think that chatGPT works at full speed inside, although it has other features beyond AI as well) .

I hope you don't take my words the wrong way, since I deviated from your question. I kept thinking about your skill set/experience in SEO, and what you could do with the help of AI+... (accumulating advantage!)

Welcome to the forum
Thanks! It is funny that you are saying this, because I am already working on a very unique project based on my SEO experience and the integration of AI.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...