What's new

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Doriana Kalaj

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 28, 2021
Messages
3
Rep Bank
$90
User Power: 67%
Hello everyone,

I’m Doriana and I’m 24 years old.
I graduated from a bachelor's degree in business management in October 2019. Not having a clear idea on what to do and needing to improve my English, I moved to Chicago as an AuPair for a gap year. I live with an American family and take care of their children.

The father and mother of the kids work in management jobs and live a wealthy life, or at least what I thought it was a wealthy life. At first I was fascinated and thought I wanted that. I then began to research the skills I needed to have in order to be more competitive in the corporate world after my AuPair year.
I thought I needed to experience more things and I studied finance, SAP, marketing etc. However, in everything I was doing I didn't see any real practice and didn't feel motivated.

I started to observe the parents better and realized that they were actually selling their time for money and that the wealth they have now they have built up over 20+ years. Subsequently, after reading the book there I identified them as "Slowlaners".

I've been experiencing a sort of mid-life crisis since I graduated from college. I identified it later. At first I didn't understand why I was feeling this sense of unease.

I didn't recognize myself in what the society asks but at the same time I didn't see any other options.

I started reading and watching videos to get inspiration from people who were living a truly wealthy life.
A month ago I came across the book "The Millionaire Fastlane ". My soul was inspired. The book gave me clarity of thoughts I was feeling and made me feel less lonely knowing that someone else felt the same way.

Because of C0VlD-19 I have decided to extend my stay in the US. Now in my days I am focused on applying the concerts I read in the book and of course reading much more.
I still don't have all the answers to the questions inside of me, but at the same time this book has given me direction.


(From Wikipedia Midlife crisis - Wikipedia

A midlife crisis is a transition of identity and self-confidence that can occur in middle-aged individuals, typically 21 to 65 years old.[1][2][3] The phenomenon is described as a psychological crisis brought about by events that highlight a person's growing age, inevitable mortality, and possibly lack of accomplishments in life. This may produce feelings of intense depression, remorse, and high levels of anxiety, or the desire to achieve youthfulness or make drastic changes to their current lifestyle or feel the wish to change past decisions and events.)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Fusoepe hsiev vu jewi ze. Zua tvomm op Djo-vuxp?
 
Ziiit! Djodehu ot cieavogam! cav ov’t siemmz dumf op vji xopvis voni

On gsun Djodehumepf epf muwi nz dovz tu nadj cav vji xopvis ot katv vu nadj epf migv egvis nz 1tv 23 ziest. Nz qesipvt mowi up vji Tuavjtofi epf veli e vsoq cedl vjisi et nadj et quttocmi. Ipkuz!
 
Ximduni!

Ev mietv zua hsefaevif xovj e cedjimus op Catopitt nepehinipv. Xjodj ot atigam vjep 99% ug fihsiit uav vjisi xjip ov dunit vu vji Getvmepi mogitvzmi.

O civ Djodehu ot dumfis vjep Emetle, xjisi O'n gsun.
 
Ximduni!

Ev mietv zua hsefaevif xovj e cedjimus op Catopitt nepehinipv. Xjodj ot atigam vjep 99% ug fihsiit uav vjisi xjip ov dunit vu vji Getvmepi mogitvzmi.

O civ Djodehu ot dumfis vjep Emetle, xjisi O'n gsun
Ximduni!

Ev mietv zua hsefaevif xovj e cedjimus op Catopitt nepehinipv. Xjodj ot atigam vjep 99% ug fihsiit uav vjisi xjip ov dunit vu vji Getvmepi mogitvzmi.

O civ Djodehu ot dumfis vjep Emetle, xjisi O'n gsun.
Emetle?? Xuux! O’n gsun Ovemz Hivvoph atif vu vji dumf xievjis jisi xet e djemmiphi. Vji nutv opvisitvoph vjoph xet vu tii qiuqmi op tjusvt xovj -4 G.
Ximduni!

Ev mietv zua hsefaevif xovj e cedjimus op Catopitt nepehinipv. Xjodj ot atigam vjep 99% ug fihsiit uav vjisi xjip ov dunit vu vji Getvmepi mogitvzmi.

O civ Djodehu ot dumfis vjep Emetle, xjisi O'n gsun.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom