The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone! Just introducing myself. Thank you.

Blair Hargrave

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 25, 2019
Crowley, Louisiana
My Name is Blair. Im from Crowley, Louisiana. I live in South Louisiana in a small City. I grew up in the Residential Painting business my Dad had. I graduated high school ended up going to college for Instrumentation Technology. I have a Associates Degree in Applied Science. Lost my dad when I was 22 years old. After college I didn't get that adult financing mentor ship that I needed form him. I took over his painting business until I graduated college . I been working in the Oil and Gas Industry as a Instrument and Electrical Technician (I&E Tech.) for 7 years now. I have a Wife and 2 Boys. a third boy on the way...I'm now realizing that my job is not what I want to do for another 3-5 years. 2018 I got into Amazon FBA from watching youtube videos about it. I purchase Dan Vas course after countless reviews of other courses. Now 2019 Im not as active with selling on amazon but still working on it. I heard about the millionaire fastlane book from Dan Vas Amazon course. I haven't read a book since college. I just finished it and I really enjoyed it. It has changed my outlook on business, and open me to peace together my mindset of freedom. I started back up our painting business for side hustle money in 2018. This was to fund my amazon eCommerce business. I need to focus on one business like the book teaches. I was thinking of a painting lead service. but I dont have the skills to produce a website but I am reading and teaching myself. I'm just tired of living paycheck to paycheck. I have the passion to move forward, i just need to learn the skills to be a successful online business. Also I enjoy crossfit, outdoors, and just being with my kids. Nothing is better than being off on a saturday and playing outside with them. Next time I write like this it will be playing with my kids outside on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....you get the picture.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Welcome to the forum. Others that know me here, will attest to this point

GEAUX TIGERS (alumni here)
@ZCP
Lol

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Damn coon asses....... welcome @Blair Hargrave! speak slowly so my LSU brother @Arun Siva can understand you LOL.

Kids need their Dad. Sorry you lost your Dad. Nothing sucks more than that.

Time to get your a$$ to work! Let's do this.

What are the next 5 things you will do to get freedom?

JunkBoxJoey_JBJ

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 9, 2018
Oil and Gas Industry as a Instrument and Electrical Technician

Dude, welcome, sorry about your Dad.

Are you an expert in those instruments? Is there a need or calling for things in your industry you can sell and have knowledge on? Can you invent something for that industry?

Think about what has been referenced here before. The people who sold the shovels and picks to the Miners won bigger.

Thoughts to spark thoughts, but then action.

*Creating your own MLM company - you sell painting franchises
*Buy a paint store from some baby boomer who is retiring soon
*Create a quality brand - sell high tech/quality instruments in your field
*Buy a business making those parts - sell wholesale

Then use that experience and money to go do and in vest in "X".

Either way stay tuned, pretty cool place be.

PS - @Vigilante should like your pic based solely on the cigar ; )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...