The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone! Im new to this site...

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
Hey Snowbank... How are you? Hope things are well. Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to feel like noone wanted to say hello. =) heh... Anyways, i work for a car dealership as an Intenet Manager for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep. Always spent a lot of time working in car dealership and has lots of time to think also so now its time to move on and challenge myself. Not so sure what. Feels like i trapped myself not knowing what to do. =(

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
Hey Snowbank... How are you? Hope things are well. Thanks for the reply. I was beginning to feel like noone wanted to say hello. =) heh... Anyways, i work for a car dealership as an Intenet Manager for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep. Always spent a lot of time working in car dealership and has lots of time to think also so now its time to move on and challenge myself. Not so sure what. Feels like i trapped myself not knowing what to do. =(

doing great man.

that's cool, what are you interested in? maybe write down some of your interests, and figure out how you could make a living doing something you like to do. the money comes a lot easier if you enjoy it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
As far as the road im on. I think im headed for disaster. :smxE: Well...I say i got stuck coz i have 2 other properties thats like a ticking time bomb that soon will be a problem in payment. I guess i did all this for my family as we needed to moveto a better area and rented the others instead of sell. Maybe someone here can help me what to do. Not so sure if i can post it here?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the forum!

Talkintoy

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 4, 2007
California
Thanks MJ...I see you've had great experiences and talents from all this. Hope to learn from you once i figure out what I do really want to do and why? Im still lost i think:smx3:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
As far as the road im on. I think im headed for disaster. :smxE: Well...I say i got stuck coz i have 2 other properties thats like a ticking time bomb that soon will be a problem in payment. I guess i did all this for my family as we needed to moveto a better area and rented the others instead of sell. Maybe someone here can help me what to do. Not so sure if i can post it here?

start a thread in the forum it goes to and people will try to help you out.

lucas

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Oct 7, 2007
Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear your frustration with your present situation. Try to keep a positive attitude and I am sure you will succeed in your endeavors!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...