The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everyone from CT

CorettiHomes

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 30, 2008
Milford, CT
A little about me. I am a full time real estate agent. I invest in properties in my home town that need work and I do all the work myself. I currently have 3 homes and should be finished with the 3rd very soon. I hope to learn some valuable information here, and to help others any way i can.

-Joe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
Welcome Joe from another REI. I'm a do it yourself guy also. Trying to get over that though. I don't mind 1 month rehabs, don't like 6 month projects. Glad you joined and I hope you learn and lot and share as you grow. Good luck.:cheers:

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Welcome, Joe!

There's been a pretty interesting debate about do-it-yourself rehabs vs. systematically delegating rehabbing in this thread: The Corn House

Glad to have ya!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to the board Joe!! Rehab has been a hot topic around here lately!

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Have I met you? I'm Chris Field. I was at Re/Max on Oldgate lane for awhile. We probably know a lot of the same people.

I worked under Janet James, I know Arnold Peck, D'amato's, Stephanie Ellison, etc. Milford is a small place.

CorettiHomes

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 30, 2008
Milford, CT
Have I met you? I'm Chris Field. I was at Re/Max on Oldgate lane for awhile. We probably know a lot of the same people.

I worked under Janet James, I know Arnold Peck, D'amato's, Stephanie Ellison, etc. Milford is a small place.
Hey Chris,
When I had my own Repair shop I worked on all the Realtors Mercedes so I know Janet and her husband Mitch and most of the Arnold Peck team including Arnold.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome Joe:

I love to hear your success in RE. I am trying to help my friend to sell her house and learn how to invest in RE for myself in the future ..

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Hey Chris,
When I had my own Repair shop I worked on all the Realtors Mercedes so I know Janet and her husband Mitch and most of the Arnold Peck team including Arnold.

Cool, I bought Mitch's old 300SD a few years ago, the black 82. Sold it to another lady in Milford, after a couple of years.

Know any good deals? I'd love a 300D or SD for around $500ish.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...