The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Everyone - Ambitious 19 year old

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
May 5, 2014
Whats up fastlaners,

I just finished reading Mj's book and was obsessed with it. I don't think ive ever read any book in 48 hours but I couldn't put it down. I've always been personal development oriented and my goals are like many of you here. Achieve financial freedom and do whatever the hell I want.. of course by serving a need/ providing quality service.

As of right now I am working on an idea that hasn't even been created yet and I actually need to invent/find a distributor for it. I'm really just looking to learn and gather more knowledge from your experienced guys on here.

If any of you have advice you wish you told your 19 year old self please feel free to chime in!

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nosferatu

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Mar 7, 2013
Long Island, New York
Welcome to the forum.

Read all the gold threads.

Be respectful whenever possible on the forum.

This forum is great for getting your ideas picked apart -- which is extremely useful, when you think about it.

Take criticism lightly. A lot of people around here are tough on newbies. But as long as you're concise, and don't come off like a dummy, you'll be treated with respect.

Feel free to ask lots of questions, but make sure you search for the answers first.

Read, a lot. Like really, read everything.

Research topics such as: copywriting, marketing, product development, seo, etc

Follow @zen******* and @Vigilante - read their previous posts - you'll get an education on that alone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...