The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello everybody!

bastech

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2020
Hi,
I have 25 years experience in IT (no I don't fix computers or get rid of viruses!) and jumped on to this forum to share my knowledge and connections with you budding entrepreneurs so that you can get stuff done without having to worry about how to get started with a website or email account or bigger solutions such as supply chain or point of sale systems. Feel free to ask me anything IT, some people are tech savvy and some are not, I do not judge and will try to help.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
Welcome to there forum, glad to have you here. Love that you lead with the value you can provide to help others. Can you share some more details of what you do? I'm in software myself, so I'm curious.

bastech

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 12, 2020
Welcome to there forum, glad to have you here. Love that you lead with the value you can provide to help others. Can you share some more details of what you do? I'm in software myself, so I'm curious.
I run a business that specializes in data systems and BI but have had a lengthy career in many roles and have found that I have the knack for being a decent all round consultant. We are Microsoft and Oracle partners with a core focus on the bigger back office systems. Recent discussions have given me the idea that we could leverage our Microsoft team especially to provide small startups with the Office and website tools they need to get going at cost price. I've rambled on, sorry! In a nutshell, we can help the non-techs with their tech and we can help the techs with growth through support and development.

Wouter

What do you want to be when you give up?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 6, 2019
Netherlands
I run a business that specializes in data systems and BI but have had a lengthy career in many roles and have found that I have the knack for being a decent all round consultant. We are Microsoft and Oracle partners with a core focus on the bigger back office systems. Recent discussions have given me the idea that we could leverage our Microsoft team especially to provide small startups with the Office and website tools they need to get going at cost price. I've rambled on, sorry! In a nutshell, we can help the non-techs with their tech and we can help the techs with growth through support and development.
Cool, we're in a very similar space. We're a Microsoft Partner as well and also work on back office systems. Cool to have you around.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...