The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello Dear Entrepreneur Friends!

civicravi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 24, 2020
Chennai, India
Hello Friends,

My name is Ravi and am from Chennai, India. After a successful 20+ years corporate journey in the shared services/digital services space, I am setting up my own small shop with the twin objective of adding value to my clients in their business while at the same time offering dignified jobs in the digital services to the deserving people from economically weaker sections of the society thereby giving them a decent career. My ideology and vision are based on the following proverb that I strongly believe in - 'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'.
I am very glad to be part of this energetic forum and looking forward to hearing and learning from you all besides contributing my bit. Thank you very much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hello Friends,

My name is Ravi and am from Chennai, India. After a successful 20+ years corporate journey in the shared services/digital services space, I am setting up my own small shop with the twin objective of adding value to my clients in their business while at the same time offering dignified jobs in the digital services to the deserving people from economically weaker sections of the society thereby giving them a decent career. My ideology and vision are based on the following proverb that I strongly believe in - 'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'.
I am very glad to be part of this energetic forum and looking forward to hearing and learning from you all besides contributing my bit. Thank you very much.
Welcome, I am also new here and I have made checking the forum part of my daily routine. Glad to have you on the team and look forward to your contributions.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007