What's new

Hello Community

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ODJ23

PARKED
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
2
Rep Bank
$50
I discovered the millionaire fastlane book through a friend of mine. Its been about 6 months since I've finished the book but I am finally joining the forum. A little bit about myself, I have a background in Finance. I am currently stuck in the rat race in a Corporate America job. I hope to add value to my peers in this community, while also learning and developing my own skills. I have a few ideas I want to bounce off this forum, looking to make into process to be on my fastlane way.


Cheers

ODJ
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O fotduwisif vji nommoupeosi getvmepi cuul vjsuahj e gsoipf ug nopi.

Exxx D'NUP csu, gusl uav vji $$ gus zuas uxp duqz! Je Je -- katv loffoph, ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Vjeplt gus vji xesn ximduni NK, epz vjuahjvt us uqopoup up vji PGD (nucomi vidjpumuhz) nesliv? O lpux ov't xofimz atif nusi op Iasuqi epf Etoe. Cav gsun vji muult ug ov vji A.T. ot devdjoph up. Xjip ot vji sohjv vonoph vu hiv op vu vji nesliv? Epzxez vu nietasi vji dunnepfnipv ug piif?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom