The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello beautiful World

Hijena1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 1, 2018
Germany
Hey there lovely people and @MJ DeMarco,

i am 25 years old, got bacc. degree in Engineering but i F*cking hate it and have zero interest. Already have two small business behind me that have failed but nothing to worry about. Alone, moved to Germany two and half years ago. Still learning language but i have no complains. I have no debt or credit, living alone,healthy and savings are also good.

One day while scanning amazon i saw your book, what got me into it was 5 out of 5 rating. So i gave it a shot. One week later already started your second book. AMAZING.
This was what i needed. I was looking to drop my engineering job for pursuing Personal Trainer career ( to much follow your passion videos ). After reading that part, EXACTLY that example. It hit me, you are so damn right.
You just saved +5 years of my life and my love for sport.

Thank you !
With full force embracing Fastlane style of living.

Lets go baby wooohooo !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...