The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello and a happy & prosperous new year!

Joanne Greco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Dec 29, 2011
USA
I just bought The Millionare Fastlane for my kindle and wanted to join and introduce myself before I started reading it. :hurray: I've been an entrepreneur since I was a kid - I just never wanted to work for anyone, I always wanted to run a business. I ran a successful dance & exercise studio in NYC for several years before moving to Florida and now use the internet to create income. During this time, my husband & I adopted three children (5, 8 and 11 years old at the time that we adopted them) and our priorities shifted a bit with our growing family and we also started unschooling them. They're older now (13, 16 and 19) so I have more time to work on my passion; building an online business.

I wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2012!!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Hi Joanne and welcome to the forum.

During this time, my husband & I adopted three children (5, 8 and 11 years old at the time that we adopted them)

High praise to you -- says a lot of things about your character. Wish you much success and happiness in 2012.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
Hi Joanne and welcome! Sounds like you have a unique insight in business and in life that you can share with all of us, and I look forward to hearing more about what you are working on now. ...And just so ya know, people who adopt children are my hero. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...