Hi every one i have just finished the Millionaire Fastlane , what a fantastic read! I have been a member here for quite sometime but have never placed a post. It's now 2015 and for once in my life i feel that change is possible. I have a small property maintenance business in Cyprus which is extremely slowlane and to be honest I don't see that it will become anything else, but it does pay the bills and gives me some degree of freedom. I have worked all my adult life but never seemed to get any where, certainly not financially. I tried the rich dad stuff it was entertaining and i did learn a little, but i have spent more on it than it has made me lol. the property market in Cyprus is way too unstable, you need a 40% down pay before you can get a mortgage, so for most people it is out of reach. Having read the Millionaire fastlane I can actually see a start line, let alone a finish. This time last year it was just the beginning of another year, but this one feels different. I have made my first website for the business (still a long way to go with that,) and i have started to write up my Africa Diary, an account of ten weeks of traveling on an overland truck. But any way this is my start. i wanted to introduce myself and say hi, but mostly a big thank you to MJ for a fantastic book and to all you fastlaners for your inspiring stories of success and perseverance.
Best wishes Steve
Best wishes Steve
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
