The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Hello All

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Hi Dave and welcome. :smile:

Why don’t you start by telling us a little about yourself. Your past history, what you currently are doing and what your hopes for the future entail.

Also what spurred you to join the forum.

OP
OP
D

Dave Sickelsmith

New Contributor
Sep 9, 2019
Well Thanks for asking. To me age is just a number but , I am in my early 60's. I guess you can say I am a jack of all trades. I have many skills and do quite a bit to maintain my family lifestyle. I am a professional Magician, I also have an auto cad background IN metal fabrication and presently assisting a local architect with some designs. I am interesting in starting a Hypnosis Center to help people to quit smoking and lose weight. This has become very popular over the years more so than 35 years ago when I started learning about the process.
I am also an advid poker player.

New Contributor
Apr 7, 2019
uk
Well Thanks for asking. To me age is just a number but , I am in my early 60's. I guess you can say I am a jack of all trades. I have many skills and do quite a bit to maintain my family lifestyle. I am a professional Magician, I also have an auto cad background IN metal fabrication and presently assisting a local architect with some designs. I am interesting in starting a Hypnosis Center to help people to quit smoking and lose weight. This has become very popular over the years more so than 35 years ago when I started learning about the process.
I am also an advid poker player.
Greetings Dave.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Wow, that’s quite a skill set right there. Totally agree regarding age. I’ve met some 40 somethings that act like their 90.

With a good few years under your belt I’ve a feeling you’ve got some great stories to share. Look forward to your contributions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom