The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello All

G

GuestU67047

Hello,
I'm currently reading Unscripted and will go back and read The Millionaire Fastlane . I'm interested in starting my own business. Currently, I'm on the script and walking on the sidewalk. I started "awakening" two years ago when I broke entertainment addiction and started learning new things. It eventually led me here.

EDIT: And I'm about to be laid off next Friday (5/3/19) Corporations have me in their grip. For now...

Thanks,
Gamefan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:
G

GuestU67047

Thanks! It's been a few weeks and I felt I needed to say. I'M STILL HERE! In the book MJ talks about people who return to the script after signing up on the forum. I have spent 50 hours in the past two weeks learning more programming and frameworks (over 1200+ in the past two years). I cranked up productivity while unemployed and that's why I don't come here as much as I would like. In order to break from gravity of mediocre, I need a rocket engine powerful enough.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...