Hello everyone!
My name is Frank and I own a sales and marketing consulting business based in NYC. My clients are all over the US and I have worked with clients in many different industries such as real estate, luxury retail, software and financial services.
I am founding a sales training organization based in NYC to teach inner city teens 14-19 basic sales skill and help them find jobs. Our blog will have tips and touorials on how to build their personal brand, write a first resume and find a job or start a business. We are in pre launch now and have over 3k teens signed up in 3 weeks! I have been reviewing books to crate suggested reading list for teens and came acros The Millionaire Fastlane . The book has some interesting concepts and I am going to suggest it along with many other titles to the teens who join my organization.
I am here to learn and meet likeminded people.
Thanks for reading this far!
Frank
My name is Frank and I own a sales and marketing consulting business based in NYC. My clients are all over the US and I have worked with clients in many different industries such as real estate, luxury retail, software and financial services.
I am founding a sales training organization based in NYC to teach inner city teens 14-19 basic sales skill and help them find jobs. Our blog will have tips and touorials on how to build their personal brand, write a first resume and find a job or start a business. We are in pre launch now and have over 3k teens signed up in 3 weeks! I have been reviewing books to crate suggested reading list for teens and came acros The Millionaire Fastlane . The book has some interesting concepts and I am going to suggest it along with many other titles to the teens who join my organization.
I am here to learn and meet likeminded people.
Thanks for reading this far!
Frank
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
