The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello all

FrankL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 11, 2018
Hello everyone!

My name is Frank and I own a sales and marketing consulting business based in NYC. My clients are all over the US and I have worked with clients in many different industries such as real estate, luxury retail, software and financial services.

I am founding a sales training organization based in NYC to teach inner city teens 14-19 basic sales skill and help them find jobs. Our blog will have tips and touorials on how to build their personal brand, write a first resume and find a job or start a business. We are in pre launch now and have over 3k teens signed up in 3 weeks! I have been reviewing books to crate suggested reading list for teens and came acros The Millionaire Fastlane . The book has some interesting concepts and I am going to suggest it along with many other titles to the teens who join my organization.

I am here to learn and meet likeminded people.

Thanks for reading this far!

Frank

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am going to suggest it along with many other titles to the teens who join my organization.

Wow, thank you Frank! Although I think UNSCRIPTED is much better for a teenager as it covers more of a life philosophy (and life skills like critical thinking, cognitive biases, etc.) within the realm of entrepreneurship.

FrankL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 11, 2018
Wow, thank you Frank! Although I think UNSCRIPTED is much better for a teenager as it covers more of a life philosophy (and life skills like critical thinking, cognitive biases, etc.) within the realm of entrepreneurship.

I will definitely check out UNSCRIPTED first myself and then share it. The more teens we can share this kind of thought process with the better. Even if they end up taking the "slow lane" it's great to show them they have options. I am also open to sharing anything else you have written that you think would be helpful.

I was even thinking of doing some summaries of books I like in my own words to break them down to very short bullet points. Given the short attention spans of some of this generation that might work best to get them hooked.

I really appreciate your feedback and LOVE the message you are putting out.

Thanks,

Frank

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.