- Joined
- Jan 20, 2012
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$120
$120
User Power: 15%
New Fastlaner here checking in. MJ's book really turned all my thinking around and I've decided that it's time to take responsibility for the quality of my life. I've come up with a plan which sounded so simple at first but is evolving into a monster, but it's better than not having a plan at all.
I've been lurking the forums for a bit and decided that it was time to take a more proactive approach and go ahead and join. I look forward to taking an active part in the community!
I've been lurking the forums for a bit and decided that it was time to take a more proactive approach and go ahead and join. I look forward to taking an active part in the community!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
