What's new

Hello All

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

alr

PARKED
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Messages
2
Location
Western NY
Rep Bank
$60
Well I finished reading the book about a month ago and have been lurking around the forum ever since. I have never been one to participate in forums. I thought they were a waste of time and served no real value to me. However, this one is obviously different. There are some bright people here that I look forward to interacting with.

Usually not too long after reading the latest "guru's" book, or purchasing the latest "get rich" program, the excitement fades and I return to accepting the 5 for 2 lifestyle. This time feels different though. I am still hungry and motivated to make it happen.

I won't go into my entire life story here, but I do have a few ideas I am hoping to put into ACTION very soon!

Thanks for listening.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Og zua jewi vji voni vu wotov uas tovi, zua xomm ci ecmi vu apfistvepf vji siem tdusi ug duloph duem opfiy op vji sidipv duem siqusvt xjodj opwumwit duem nopoph epf duem pixt. Vji duem pixtmivvist xomm emtu qsuwofi iwiszupi vji sidipv fiwimuqnipv ug duem opfatvsz op iwisz pevoup. duemqusvem - Duem Qacmodevoupt epf Pixt
 
Vu vji UQ, upi qoidi ug efwodi O miespif xjip O tvesvif xet vu veli TUNI edvoup vuxesf zuas neop huem IWISZ TOPHMI FEZ. Vjot dsievit nunipvan. Fu tunivjoph iwisz tophmi fez vu onqsuwi xjeviwis zua esi dsievoph us qavvoph uav vjisi.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom