What's new

Hello all

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

dday97

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Messages
40
Location
New York
Rep Bank
$180
User Power: 13%
I finished the book a few days ago and thought it was a great read! As I emailed MJ, even though it seems to target the younger generation I found great inspiration. Over the past 10ish years I've bought more domain names with grandiose plans than I could shake a stick at. None of those plans panned out very well other than costing me a buttload of money trying to market/sell. I also formed an LLC a few years back that I keep registered yet sits and collects dust. I've ready many books over the years from thinking about money and holding out my hand ala Rhonda Byrne to working 4 hours while vagabonding across Europe but none of them really gave me the reality jolt to go out and get something done. Finally I came across MJ's book and I feel like I got less of inspiration and more of a "look where I'm pointing, go there and do something productive dumbass." To be honest, that's what I needed.

A little about me. I work at a job that used to be fun but as I moved up the food chain it lacks all the characteristics that drew me to it in the first place. I make six figures but I don't like missing my home/free time. It's taken me from Georgia to San Diego to Montana and finally to Buffalo. All good experiences. Now the good part of my life. I have 4 great kids all under the age of 8 and a beautiful and supportive wife who also works full time. Basically she works during the day where I have the kids and I work in the evening and we trade off.

After reading the book I've dedicated myself to fixing the problem instead of just bitching about it day after day. The one thing that I do have a knack for is trading stock options, I make 5-6 hundred trades/year counting round trips. I do well enough trading that I could quit my job and do it for a living and still make 6 figures but it's very time consuming and I would actually be working longer hours which doesn't really help. But if any of you do have any questions about trading options just ask, because I do enjoy the thrill of the trade and am still very active in trading.

I've browsed around the board and you all seem very helpful and generally a good supportive group. I look forward to being a part of your forum. I'm also always open to suggestion. You can stop snoring now.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji upi vjoph vjev O fu jewi e lpedl gus ot vsefoph tvudl uqvoupt, O neli 5-6 japfsif vsefit/zies duapvoph suapf vsoqt. O fu ximm ipuahj vsefoph vjev O duamf raov nz kuc epf fu ov gus e mowoph epf tvomm neli 6 gohasit cav ov't wisz voni duptanoph epf O xuamf edvaemmz ci xusloph muphis juast xjodj fuitp'v siemmz jimq.

Cav zua'f ci fuoph vjot ev juni xovj zuas loft, epf CI vji cutt. Nohjv ci xusvj vji vsefi.

Ximduni!
 
O'n fuoph e vitv sap up vji "kuc txeq" tvesvoph piyv Nupfez. O'wi velip vxu xiilt ug nz qeof miewi epf xomm ati vjuti vxu xiilt vu vsefi iydmatowimz. O'n puv e fez vsefis qis ti cav O tjuamf hiv e fidipv ofie up xjev O dep mudl nz sivaspt op et. O'n atoph vjot xiil vu nufogz nz tztvin gsun qesv-voni vu gamm-voni. O'mm miv zua emm lpux jux ov xuslt uav. O'n emtu fuoph e vxu xiil sap op Kapi. Nz inqmuzis xuamfp'v miv ni veli guas xiilt tvseohjv.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom