acb123
PARKED
I've been lurking around this site for the past month and thought now would be a good time to introduce myself.
My company is located just outside of Washington D.C. where I live with my wife, son and dog.
My time is spent counseling and advising young entrepreneurs on how to develop there own online or offline businesses. This forum is attractive to me in that it promotes a sense of urgency. All too often, I find my clients get distracted with the next "great thing" and lose their focus and ultimately their momentum.
Let me know if there is anyone who needs help or has any questions. I love giving away free advice.
Take care.
My company is located just outside of Washington D.C. where I live with my wife, son and dog.
My time is spent counseling and advising young entrepreneurs on how to develop there own online or offline businesses. This forum is attractive to me in that it promotes a sense of urgency. All too often, I find my clients get distracted with the next "great thing" and lose their focus and ultimately their momentum.
Let me know if there is anyone who needs help or has any questions. I love giving away free advice.
Take care.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
