The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello all.

Discipulus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 6, 2022
Boston Ma
Hello folks! Up and coming copy writer.. I haven't gotten clients yet, one because I am afraid and lastly, I don't want to mess up opportunities or waste my potential clients time. Old fears are holding me back, I know this and fighting to change. Any advice you can give, would be appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ds_groundupbiz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Oct 9, 2018
Houston, TX
Welcome to the forum Discipulus! :smile2:

This is a nice community to learn from other entrepreneurs. Personally, I have found Twitter (Money Twitter) to be a great place to learn and practice copywriting skills. You may be able to meet some more copywriters and get ideas.

Get rid of those fears and limiting beliefs buddy. We all have them but we put them aside to become the best we can be (that's the move one step at a time).

Keep learning and reading. This is a great place to learn and get inspired. :thumbsup:

Discipulus

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 6, 2022
Boston Ma
Welcome to the forum Discipulus! :smile2:

This is a nice community to learn from other entrepreneurs. Personally, I have found Twitter (Money Twitter) to be a great place to learn and practice copywriting skills. You may be able to meet some more copywriters and get ideas.

Get rid of those fears and limiting beliefs buddy. We all have them but we put them aside to become the best we can be (that's the move one step at a time).

Keep learning and reading. This is a great place to learn and get inspired. :thumbsup:
Thank you!

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain
Hello folks! Up and coming copy writer.. I haven't gotten clients yet, one because I am afraid and lastly, I don't want to mess up opportunities or waste my potential clients time. Old fears are holding me back, I know this and fighting to change. Any advice you can give, would be appreciated!
I understand those fears, I want you to think that you need to do it, because if you don't close some deals others will do it, it's a competition and if you are not trying, you are disqualifying yourself in the first place.

Work your mindset, your work is valuable and if you know something, even if it's little, that's more than your client knows.

And don't be afraid to waste people's time, they probably watch netflix on the weekends, so why not listen to a copywriter that could change his entire business and make more money.

Those are my thoughts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...