The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello, Advice or opinion on my venture?

Paul Burrows

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jul 12, 2019
Hello, a little about me then. Until late last year I was somewhat of a dog lying on nail in the UK now living in SW France in the sunshine. I currently write Wills and other Probate related documents. The money is nice and I have 100% control however it will never be a fastlane business. After spending several years in the Army and Policing I had my F this moment when a severe assault left me with an neck injury which will never go away. My thanks for literally risking my neck detaining a dangerous mental patient? A desk job for life!. No thanks. I'm here to learn as I work through the process of planting my money tree.

The plan now is to build and launch a website to allow broken car owners a market place to sell parts from their cars and cash in on easily recyclable parts rather then selling the entire vehicle into scrap. The idea is that through a series of on site videos the owner can learn to remove easy to remove parts safely and cash in giving them more money to spend on their next vehicle. The remaining vehicle can then be sold for scrap.

I'm working on a concern at the moment relating to how to ensure site users safely remove any fluids and that they are not released into the environment.

I'd love to know what any of you guys here think.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.