The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Healthy Meals for Truckers

Idea threads

th.ri.ll

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 23, 2021
Hi Everyone - while my main goal is to grow my parent's freight carrier biz over the next few years, I've come across a big problem in the trucking industry that needs to be solved.

Problem:
Truckers aren't living healthy on the road. Most truckers only have access to a microwave/fridge in their truck, so they often resort to fast food & Truckstop food for their food needs. The problem is, these foods are often not the healthiest and lead to weight gain. There are ALOT of overweight truckers out there and obesity is a problem.

Solution:
Create a food brand that sells healthy, easy to cook (microwavable) meals specifically aimed at truckers. The packaging, imagery, copy, etc will all be targeted towards truckers.

While I'm not sure how I'll deliver the meals yet, or get them into the hands of truckers, I'm quite certain that making a meal delivery type service for truckers will be profitable and is in demand - I looked at the r/truckers subreddit and typed in the keyword "healthy" and a lot of recent posts have been made about how to stay healthy on the road.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
For distribution, you can partner with existing businesses at truck stops. And depending on how preservable the food and its packaging are, you can use a vending system.

th.ri.ll

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 23, 2021
For distribution, you can partner with existing businesses at truck stops. And depending on how preservable the food and its packaging are, you can use a vending system.

I never thought about the vending system Idea!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Great idea, perhaps a sublease at truck stops to not only provide healthy food, but workout facilities. Most truckers I see are obese, and yet these men/women are pretty fundamental to every economy. Would be great to contribute to solutions that aim to improve their health.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

th.ri.ll

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 23, 2021
Great idea, perhaps a sublease at truck stops to not only provide healthy food, but workout facilities. Most truckers I see are obese, and yet these men/women are pretty fundamental to every economy. Would be great to contribute to solutions that aim to improve their health.

Another great Idea. If I can’t manage to get a sublease at a certain truckstop, do you think having one 5-10 min away would be worth it?

I could sell a LA fitness like membership subscription, except these gyms are near truckstops and not for the townsfolk.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.