The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Having too many projects

Idea threads

Lukas WJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Nov 13, 2021
Hey, i think i got to many projects that i want to follow. Like im starting one project, working on it and in that second think about another project (im still working then the time i said on that one project so it isnt that i then skip the first one and jump to the second but i feel like im missing the other opertunity/ project)
Does anyone else got that feeling?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Angler

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 9, 2021

Thought you might find this useful. I'm almost certain you can find the answer to your question there.

This is what @MTF says about your concern.

"This is one of the worst problems. I wasted years of my life because I kept jumping from one idea to another. The sooner you dedicate yourself to one business, the sooner you'll progress"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.