• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    How to Get Rich by Felix Denis

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: How to Get Rich, Felix Denis (Review | Discuss)

Having problems sourcing a good teeth whitening supplier.

Discussion in 'Product Creation, Inventing, Importing, Sourcing' started by smoove001, Feb 11, 2019.

1. smoove001

smoove001 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $340
    Hey guys, I'm thinking of starting a teeth whitening kit business similar to hismile.com, I'll be focusing on my country as a target market as we don't have anything similar here + people don't know what hismile is and most of them can't order from them as they need an international credit card which most don't have.

The issue I'm having is with the sourcing part, I have found some suppliers on Alibaba, but since it's a health concerning product I need to pretty much be careful with it. I would love if someone has any contacts of some good manufacturer/supplier selling these whitening kits.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

ruzara5 likes this.
  2. Azure

Azure Perpetual Motion Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,687
    You should probably take about 5 minutes to google something to the effect of "Teeth whitening kit manufacturer".

I just did, and found several suitable US/EU based potential suppliers.

ruzara5 likes this.
  3. smoove001

smoove001 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $340
    Trust I already contacted those and it's just too expensive.

These guys Teeth Whitening Kit sell them for 59.99$, I'm sure they're getting it from china or maybe getting the Whitening gel locally and the remaining of the kit in China. I am just asking here to see if anyone has pursued or know something about this field.

4. Azure

Azure Perpetual Motion Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,687
    Have you considered trying to target a higher spectrum of the market. Not sure about your country, but there may be a sizable amount of people willing to pay extra to guarantee a high quality, safe product for their oral hygiene

ZF Lee likes this.
  5. rwhyan

rwhyan Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $530
    Have you contacted the sellers on Alibaba? What specifically are your health concerns with the kits?

You need to do research on teeth whitening kits and figure out what makes them safe and not. Then, contact the Alibaba manufacturers and ask them about what they use in their kits, etc.

Buying health related items from China will always require extra caution, but it is necessary because I don't think you will be able to find low enough prices elsewhere. Just vet your manufacturers thoroughly.

6. Ravens_Shadow

Ravens_Shadow I'm sorry... I couldn't resist. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $17,034
    Sounds like a waste of time. Build something more valuable to people as there are thousands of guys trying to sell this crap. Any one can source teeth whitening kits and sell them, so build a business that has a higher entry barrier. My 2c.

Azure likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.