- Joined
- Jun 21, 2016
- Messages
- 26
Rep Bank
$305
$305
User Power: 127%
I was told that it is best to have a lawyer you can call, one you have an established relationship with, so whenever you need one, you have one ready to go. If you wait until you need one to start a search for one, you will choose in haste, and it could be a very expensive mistake.
So how does one do this? I've reached out to a couple, and since I don't have a problem, they want nothing to do with me. That's okay, but is the above advice sound? Or does everyone wait until they have a real problem to contact a lawyer? If not, how do you pre-establish a relationship?
Thanks all.
So how does one do this? I've reached out to a couple, and since I don't have a problem, they want nothing to do with me. That's okay, but is the above advice sound? Or does everyone wait until they have a real problem to contact a lawyer? If not, how do you pre-establish a relationship?
Thanks all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
