The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Have you seen the movie Office Space?

FT1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Aug 15, 2007
One of the funniest lines from the movie => "Michael Bolton was a perfectly normal name, until that no talent a** clown became famous."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bosco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Dec 31, 2007
Loved Office Space!!! One of my all time favorites. Sad thing is that is a spitting image of what goes on at the company I work for.

Can't wait to get out on my own...

eqjohnso

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 27, 2007
ha ha, actually the "Oh" face guy is my default picture on Pokerstars, great movie!

WheelsRCool

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Aug 12, 2007
One of the funniest lines from the movie => "Michael Bolton was a perfectly normal name, until that no talent a** clown became famous."

Yeah, he says, "It WAS a good name, until that no-talent @$$clown became famous and started winning Grammys." :)

I use that movie as inspiration as I would want to die working in such an environment.

John

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 18, 2007
I love Office Space. I watch it every year on the Anniversary of the day I quit my "real" job. It reminds me of what I have to go back to if I screw things up!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.