I have heard being a Real estate agent is not all that lucrative unless you sell high volume and or you are in Luxury RE. However I have just learned of something new called *business brokering*. I think this could be beneficial and a huge learning curve as I am very interested In buying business's as a personal investment. It also seems like a very nice way to raise some personal investment capital. However I cannot find much info on the web about this and the info I have found seems pretty contradicting. So I am hear asking if anyone has past experience in the field. If so could you tell me if it is worthwhile and if it can be lucrative? More importantly, is there a useful learning curve here?
Is this a better career then Real estate? It seems that you can learn many useful fast-lane skills though being a Business broker. Any feedback or advice would be great.
Is this a better career then Real estate? It seems that you can learn many useful fast-lane skills though being a Business broker. Any feedback or advice would be great.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
