The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Happy to be around many likeminded people!

Josh Spiller

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 27, 2023
Since beginning my entrepreneurship and self improvement journey, I have had to cut ties with all of my friends as they would be holding me back rather than encouraging me. I have been looking for ways to find people with the business mindset but it seemed that wherever I looked people were always trying to charge people for their knowledge. Recently I began reading "The millionaires fastlane" and realized that I might as well give the forum a try since it was portrayed as a very positive resource in the book. I have had a look around here and it is definitely the most useful forum I have came across. I'm glad to now be able to be a part of it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard! Hope the book (As well as the forum) brings you some life-changing value!

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
552%
Apr 17, 2022
Since beginning my entrepreneurship and self improvement journey, I have had to cut ties with all of my friends as they would be holding me back rather than encouraging me.
One of the most important lesson I've learned in the last 10 years, is that the only person which is truly capable of holding me back is myself.

Sure, it's better if you can craft your environment and social life in such a way that it doesn't resemble a bucket of crabs trying to pull you back in.

But never forget that it is you that ultimately makes all the calls in life.

Welcome to the forum!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...