The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Guy Shows Off His Exotic Car Collection - Motivational Video

oddball

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Mar 8, 2011
Austin, TX
Good video. The kid who does the video (on the left early in the video) is only 20 or 21 and has a UGR Gallardo. He made a lot of money creating iPhone apps, I know Razzi is one of them. My buddy knows his business partner who also made a lot with apps. He made the 5-0 Radio app and I think they worked together on Razzi one. That kid is mid 20's. Definitely fastlane though.

GDevDir

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Nov 9, 2011
UK
just read up on the 20yrold... damn! better get my a$$ back to work!

James Fake

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
What's funny to read is the comments on YouTube.. people complaining about how 'life isn't fair' and shit.. but don't want to open up their damn eyes to the real world of how economics work and put in that hard work to go get it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GDevDir

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Nov 9, 2011
UK
to be fair, in an interview it did say his neighbor had a Gallardo, so its a fair assumption to say he was fairly well off to begin with living in a location where someone can afford such a car, still no excuse for the commenter to get off his/her butt and make it happen!

[edit] ok after reading some of those comments, just to make clear, in NO WAY am i defending them lol

SPX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 31, 2012
damn nice! on top of that he wants to add turbo kits to them!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.