What's new

Growing Pains: How Do I Manage Growth?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

TheAlmighty

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$345
User Power: 581%
Hello All:

I'm experiencing some pains now that my business is growing and am looking for advice on how to manage and grow it more.

It is a product based business (fashion accessories, specifically) and it brings in about $1,000-$1500 a month.

First: I've been stuck at this number now and want to grow but a substantial amount of my time goes to labor versus sales, marketing, etc.

Second: as the company has been growing and orders are pouring in, I've reached a point where I'm literally paralyzed by the workload.


Third: I run this business out of my parent's basement, and it's reached a point where they want their basement back!

What the hell do I do? Get an office and some interns or employees?

Outsource the entire order fulfillment process (I would like to do this but..)?

Get a part time job to offset office space cost and reinvest income back into new products?

Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice and will offer any in return should you require -

Almighty
​
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom